Sunday, January 30, 2011

China Glaze - Sunset Sail

So I've been reading reviews about and looking at China's Glaze's new Anchors Away Collection for Spring 2011 for a couple weeks now and really had my eye on Sunset Sail. Apparently the collection is officially out Jan 12, 2011 but I purchased it at my favourite China Glaze store last weekend. Originally it was just a trip to look at nail polishes but I got pretty excited when I saw the new collection sitting on the counter. I'd been exhausted from work lately with the wonderful addition of the lengthy and painfully slow commute that comes with travelling from uptown to downtown via the TTC, but I was finally able to try it last night.

And wow. I love this colour. It's described as a "delightful peachy pink high shine crème" and to me, that description is pretty close. It's a pastel-like nude peach colour with a subtle glittery sheen that you can only really see in sunlight. This is definitely my new favourite colour in my collection of nail polishes and it's a shade that is conservative enough for work :).



This picture may not capture Sunset Sail in all it's glory.. I really need to learn how to use my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment