Sunday, January 30, 2011

Red Earth - Shimmer

Sunday means finally-have-time-to-post day! You know I'm busy and tired from work and life when I only have time to do my nails once a week : (

Haven't been feeling very inspired lately so I just tried out a polish my sister gave me that she got many years ago. It's Shimmer from Red Earth. It looked really pretty in the bottle and I expected it to look more like this (with flash) ...



... but it looked more like silver which I did not like so I was going to take it right off but decided to wear it for the rest of the day since I didn't have enough time to change it when I did it yesterday. I actually ended up really liking it after wearing it through the day and seeing how it looked in different lighting and angles.

Application was pretty smooth but drying was a bit slow and it took 5 coats before I couldn't see VNL anymore.



Under artificial lighting.



Under sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment