Friday, February 25, 2011

China Glaze - Mrs. Claus

Hey everyone! It's exciting getting new followers :) so just wanted to give a shout out to you guys!

Today, I have a CG swatch. This is from their Christmas 2010 collection. It was on the wish list I have on my phone so I was super excited when I found it downtown, for $3.99!

Anyways, unlike the CG's I've been swatching lately, this one gave me no trouble at all. It was very easy to apply and is definitely a polish that is packed with glitter. This picture is 2 coats and as you can see, the coverage is great.



I really loved this on me. It was so sparkly and pretty but a bit pink-red as well. It was really bright, though. My coworkers commented on it as well and it made me feel self conscious, haha. Besides their comments, however, even I found it distracting when I was working. But I really, really enjoy this one.

The picture above makes it look matte, but I assure you, it's not. The picture below shows you what it looks like with light reflected on it.



Yep, yep. I know. Bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment