Thursday, February 24, 2011

China Glaze - Sea Spray

This colour was actually for Valentine's Day, believe it or not. I asked my bf what he wanted me to wear for our weekend together and he said he wanted a light blue. I was shopping that day and picked up this colour from China Glaze's Anchors Away collection.

Blue has never particularly been my colour but I loved this colour! It's creamy, chique and just really compliments your hands without being too much. Definitely a must have that looks good for work as well. Application was not great. I really don't understand why I have trouble with China Glaze's formula. Maybe because recently when I've been using them, I've been doing it right before I sleep so I've kind of been in a hurry and impatient. Anyway, with Seche Vite's help, it still came out looking completely gorrrgeous and it was another one of those colours where I really could not stop looking at it.

This was 2 coats.



Honestly, isn't this SO pretty??



I was grasping a bottle of hand lotion... clearly about to use it as you can see my hands are dry. Winter really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment